iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor BP7
(Price Inclusive of VAT as applicable)
Available in Stock
iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor BP7Easiest and sleekest monitor you’ll meet Health has gone mobile With the user-friendly mobile app, simply follow the on-screen guide to take a measurement or compare your previous readings. Measure. Track. Share. Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Product Details
- Know Your Size
- Medical Details
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER
iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor BP7iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor BP7 is a Convenience, reliability and style are all packaged into this small and easy-to-use wrist blood pressure monitor. With its advanced motion-sensor technology, you can feel confident that you’re getting the most accurate reading whether you are at home or on the go.
Health has gone mobileWith the user-friendly mobile app, simply follow the on-screen guide to take a measurement or compare your previous systolic, diastolic and pulse rate numbers from your smartphone or tablet. You can also log on from any computer to view trends or share readings.
Measure. Track. Share.iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor BP7 comes with free iHealth MyVitals app which automatically keeps a history of your data and gives you the option to share your information with your doctor or caregiver. Our devices work with both Apple and Android devices.
Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Model: BP7
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 72mm × 74mm × 17.6mm ±5mm
- Cuff circumference: 5.3” - 8.7” (13.5cm - 22cm)
- Weight: 105g (±5g)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 0-300mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C (41°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating humidity: ≤90%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C (-40°F ~ 131°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%
What's included in Package?
- 1 Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Travel case
- Clinically tested and FDA approved. Disclaimer: If you suffer from high blood viscosity or diseases such as diabetes, hyperlipidemias and hypertension resulting in arteriosclerosis, and Parkinson's disease, readings may not be accurate.
- To receive accurate results for the iHealth Sense Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor, connect the device via Bluetooth and open the free iHealth MyVitals app.
- When taking your readings, please ensure you are seated in an upright position with the ability to lay your arm on the table. Use the travel case that is provided to rest your wrist. Please note when sitting down at a table, your wrist should be leveled with your heart.
- Place your hand palm-side up in front of you and leave 1-2cm between the monitor and the bottom of your palm. If the monitor is correctly placed, the iHealth logo will be facing upright.
- Follow the instructions on the app so your arm is in the correct arm position (device comes with arm sensor technology). Once the monitor starts please ensure to keep your arm in the same position (do not move your arm or fingers) until the reading is taken.
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGEThere is nothing to display!!
iHealth Wireless Â Blood Pressure Monitor BP7 Measures high blood pressure, Low Blood pressure Â and pulse rate
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. NeoShine Healthcare Alliance FZ LLC accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties on website sehaaonline.com. This does not affect your statutory rights.