Jobri BackTone Posture Trainer BP4000
(Price Inclusive of VAT as applicable)
Out Of Stock
Back ToneThe BackTone 4000 Posture Training Device is a bio-feedback posture Corrector, designed by an Occupational Therapist. It helps improve posture by TRAINING, not RESTRAINING. It is designed to promote good postural habits and prevent slouching. It has a small signaling unit held against your body between the shoulder blades and waist. Adjustable straps hold the BackTone in Place and allows you to set BackTone's sensitivity to your desired posture.
- Use for 15-50 minutes up to 3 times a day.
- Simple to use, comfortable to wear.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Color Available : Green
- Product Details
- Know Your Size
- Medical Details
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Jobri BackTone Posture Trainer BP4000The Jobri BackTone posture trainer BP4000 for lower back pain is a bio-feedback posture Corrector, designed by an Occupational Therapist. It helps improve posture by TRAINING, not RESTRAINING.It is designed to promote good postural habits and prevent slouching. It has a small signaling unit held against your body between the shoulder blades and waist. Adjustable straps hold the Jobri BackTone posture trainer in Place and allows you to set BackTone’s sensitivity to your desired posture. Jobri Back Tone 4000 Posture Training Device - A biofeedback device for re-training postural habits. Worn for short periods daily, BackTone beeps whenever the wearer slouches. Straightening up turns the beep off. Users wear their BackTone during everyday simple tasks. Each time they slouch BackTone beeps, and continues to beep until they correct their posture. BackTone re-trains postural habits and allows you to extend your treatment regime even further. The Jobri Back Tone 4000 has:
- 4 -5 second vibration option for use in noisy environments
- New strapping configuration for more active tasks
- Firmer strapping and rubber-backed waist band for less slippage
- Easy change battery
Update - New Features
- Vibration Alert - The Back Tone now features the option to switch from sound alert to vibration alert (vibrating similar to a mobile phone).
- Softer straps - straps are softer now which improves comfort as well as makes folding/storing the product easier.
- Can be worn at work - the sound emitted is low volume thus does not distract others
- Not cumbersome, easy to put on, no cleaning
- Wear outside of clothing
- Not a 'support' but a training device (reusable)
Health PractitionersTeach your clients correct posture and then with BackTone, change their postural behaviour and habits.
Important Information for Health Practitioners
Backtone Retrains Posture Habits Like No Other Strategy:
- 1. Sufficient Time - It takes at least 21 days to change any habit. Wear BackTone for 20 mins, a couple of times a day for as long as you like - and actually change the habit. Can your current training strategy be applied daily for at least 21 days?
- 2. Train/Feedback/Practice Regime Wear BackTone to learn good posture during activity. Then REMOVE IT and practice without the feedback. Daily non- wearing is just as important as wearing. This allows the training to naturally flow into everyday activities.
- 3. Avoid fatigue BackTone is designed to be easily removed by the user before their muscles fatigue. Once muscles tire they won't learn much at all. In fact, muscle fatigue may actually contribute to slouching and slow down the learning process.
- 4. Easily and Immediately Adjustable BackTone is easily adjusted by the user even during a single training session. This allows them to set the training to their current status and task.
- 5. Users Develop Confidence and Skill The capacity to apply, adjust and remove the device yourself encourages clients to notice and manage their own posture. BackTone users will know when they're slouching and do something about it, and will tend to alter environments such as computer setup, office chairs and seating of their own accord.
Features of the new BackTone 4000
- Vibration Option allows use in noisy or quiet environments
- New strapping configuration:
- 1. allows wearing during more active tasks.
- 2. suits clients with sloping shoulders
- 3. Allows adjustment for wider range of body shapes
- Rubber backing on rear waist helps to anchor BackTone
- Louder, deeper beep (plus vibration option) allows use by people with hearing problems
- Attractive new packaging and instruction guide
|Up to 83cm (34 inches)||Small|
|Up to 100cm (39 inches)||Medium|
|Up to 132cm (52 inches)||Large|
MEASUREMENT AND PRODUCT RANGEThere is nothing to display!!
While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. NeoShine Healthcare Alliance FZ LLC accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties on website sehaaonline.com. This does not affect your statutory rights.